Accessibility of the Department of Educational Sciences website
This website is run by the Department of Educational Sciences. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.uvet.lu.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is the website of the Department of Educational Sciences?
We have found that some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. See the section below for more information.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1,due to the non-compliances listed below.
- Title attribute of some link element repeats the text that exists in the link, 2.4.4 Link Purpose (In Context).
- Some elements do not use CSS to control the visual presentation of text, success criterium 1.3.1
- Some images have null or empty alternative texts. All images classified as decorative must be affixed via CSS and not via HTML.
- Some <iframe> elements are without title.
- Some of the elements do not comply with success criterium 1.4.4, which states that all text should be possible to resize without assistive technology.
- Some elements do not have enough contrast between text and its background (success criterium 1.4.3).
- Some pages do not allow people who navigate sequentially through content more direct access to the primary content of the Web page (success criterium 2.4.1).
How we tested this website
We have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) of the website of the Department of Educational Sciences. We have used WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool and AccessMonitor for this test.
The last assessment was made on 22 September 2020.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, but is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations as described below, please send an e-mail to ingrid.bosseldaluvet.luse. Our normal response time is two days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact ingrid.bosseldaluvet.luse and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
The statement was last updated on 22 September 2020.